1. Check my email.
2. Read Kristin's chat transcripts on E!Online (keeping abreast of current events is key!)
3. Push some papers around on my desk, and rearrange things a bit (apparent industriousness is key!)
5. Work on my busy-walk around the cubicles (a solid, convincing busy-walk is key!)
6. Run downstairs to the gym and work out.
7. Play Solitaire on my new HP iPAQ.
8. Work on a docket for a minimum of five minutes, but no longer than thirty minutes (pace is key!)
9. Go two cubicles down to chat with friends (staff togetherness is key!)
10. Update my Weekly Activity Report (inventiveness is key!)
(Disclaimer: Of COURSE, this post is completely fictitious, bearing absolutely no resemblance to my actual daily work habits whatsoever. No, really. It is so utterly untrue. Absolutely false. Embellished for Artistic Purposes only. Except the Solitaire part. Oh, and the part about working out.)
That sounds like a very fulfilling day.
- » 1/12/2005 9:02 PM
- Cat commented:
Okay, Aaron. Go away now. You tire me.
- » 1/13/2005 6:43 AM