1. When a person loses weight, all her/his pants suddenly grow longer. No! For reals.
2. If you totally by accident drive your car the wrong way down a one-way street because you are sort of lost and don't know your way around the freaking city, people get mad at you. And honk and stuff. Rude.
3. Sometimes you feel like a nut, and sometimes you really, really don't.
4. When someone is being a complete jackass and you ask him "What the hell is your problem?!" you are not really expecting him to answer. But if he does? It is usually in his best interest to back away... slowly...
5. If you put microwave popcorn in with the "This Side Up" side face down, it still pops. Hey, I'm just saying I don't see what all the fuss is about.
- Grace commented:
The pants actually do get longer. All the fat on your lower back and butt raise the jeans a little. It also does it to skirts.
- » 10/24/2005 12:52 PM
- Amy commented:
THANK you for that popcorn information. I tell you, I am always terrified that I didn't look at the bag and do the right side up, but once it starts cooking you can't check because the rest won't pop, so I have this agonizing two minutes happening.
- » 10/24/2005 1:50 PM
- mrtl commented:
I hate when people honk and stuff.
- » 10/24/2005 2:30 PM
- Ern commented:
My pants are always borderline too short anyway, so it sucks when I put on weight. :P
- » 10/24/2005 3:06 PM
- WILLIAM commented:
That takes some guts to put the popcorn the wrong side up?
- » 10/24/2005 6:20 PM
- LadyBug commented:
I always thought the popcorn thing had more to do with which side of the bag the butter was on. The butter side goes on top, so that it drips down on all the popcorn as it melts. If the butter's on the bottom, the popcorn doesn't get buttered evenly.
- » 10/24/2005 7:09 PM
- Bente commented:
I've always been afraid to try putting the popcorn in the wrong way, but next time I'll give it a go!
- » 10/24/2005 11:21 PM
- Cat commented:
Um, Ladybug? How the HELL do you know that?!
That's it. I will NEVER play Trivial Pursuit with you, so don't even ask.
- » 10/25/2005 4:09 AM
- Charlotte in Pa commented:
I live in the suburbs of Philly and people here are honk-happy. If you don't anticipate that the light will turn green and begin to move forward in the split seconds before it actually DOES? They honk. If you are in the right lane at a red light, and aren't turning right and the person behind you wants to turn right on red? They honk. Just a bunch of honkies here. OH! And if you're going to turn left, you need to signal at least 3 blocks before you're turning or people get downright pissed, because they are then stuck behind you. It's nuts. They smell fear here... and if you show any, you're dead. City of Brotherly Love, my ass!
- » 10/25/2005 5:08 AM
- not-so-normal mom commented:
Charlotte, I'm headed there next month, you're making me nervous! Cat, your post rocks as usual. I love random thoughts. They are the most amusing!
- » 10/25/2005 10:05 AM