1. This weekend I paid actual money to watch Raise Your Voice, starring one Miss Hilary Duff. Yes. The Duffster. And I cried. Twice.
2. Ironically, I think UGGs are super cute. Especially the pink UGG Coquette slippers. But, um, not the furry ones, mmkay? Those remind me of Muppets. Bad ones. Eating people's feet.
3. I still have to sleep with lights on if I watch a scary movie. I had nightmares just from the commercials for The Grudge. Say what you will, that cat boy looks FREAKY, y'all!
4. I am the hyper girl in the car next to you, flying down the Capital Beltway, shrieking and commencing to rock the freak out when Billy Idol's Rebel Yell comes on the radio.
5. I am That Mother who thinks her children are the most talented, gifted, beautiful creatures ever to ever grace God's green earth. Um, I think yours are okay, too, I guess. But seriously, have you seen my kids?
- Cat commented:
Okay, the comments are working now... What was up with THAT?! Thanks for letting me know, Kristine! :)
- » 3/08/2005 6:26 AM
- Circus Kelli commented:
1. Hilary Duff? Really? Seriously? Wow.
2. UGGs? Really? Seriously?
3. I have to scrunch myself into a ball and pull the covers up to my chin, bury my head in the pillow, and shut my eyes really really tight all the while hoping sleep comes really quickly so I don't have to listen to my imagination any more.
4. Cat, I think I love you. While I don't drive the Capital Beltway, the roads here in Northern Illinois have been my stage as I belt out fun songs really really loudly while driving. If we're both in need of stress relief, my co-worker/best girlfriend Erika and I go out to lunch and laugh and sing on the way there.
5. Aw, Cat, you're kids are adorable. But seriously, have you seen *my* kids? My kids are freakin adorable. ;)
Oh, and PS -- I'm SO glad the comments are working again!
- » 3/08/2005 10:47 AM