I have incurred the wrath of Kristine. Sorry! I am on my sister's computer and I should be packing, so this will be short, bittersweet and to the point. Well, as much as possible for me, that is.
Quick run down:
1. Fly to Phoenix with kids, leaving TGIM to hold down fort in VA.
2. TGIM calls to say he made offer on new home; offer accepted; gastrointestinal distress ensues.
3. Drive to Podunky Small Town, AZ.
4. Sign kiddos up for violin lessons and swimming passes, break their bikes out of storage, and head over to LaFevre's Hawaiian Snow for Super Large Shaved Ice Cups in assorted flavors and colors; good times with grandparents, old friends, and aunts/uncles ensue.
5. Sneak out of Dodge, leaving behind for Mom a detailed daily schedule for my deliriously happy/sad/nervous kids; more violining, swimming, and bicycling ensue.
6. Drive back to Phoenix with li'l sis Candice, meet up with old high school buddies, and get sketchy on the lake wake boarding and wake surfing (pictures to come!); spectacular wipe-outing, sunburning and guilt repressing ensues.
7. Head back to VA to sign papers for new home loan. Still repressing, y'all.
BUT THEY WILL BE FINE! This I know. And so will we.
- Vajana commented:
glad you updated!! You will be fine, they will have tons of fun.
Love the new look too, I really need to try and catch that VM show. Thanks for linking to me too!! :)
- » 6/29/2005 8:03 AM
- Nessa commented:
Sounds like you had a blast! Don't worry - you'll be so busy with the new house, you won't have time to worry & it'll fly by - they'll be back before you know it!
- » 6/29/2005 8:20 AM
- kalki commented:
Yay, Cat's back! Blogwise, anyway. Congratu-freakin'-lations on the house!!! So are the kids going to come home to new digs?
- » 6/29/2005 9:57 AM
- Circus Kelli commented:
Wooo! Happy new house!! VERY cool!
I can't wait to see pictures of the fun you had!
- » 6/29/2005 10:06 AM
- Random and Odd commented:
*shaking subsiding* thank you..the withdrawls were killing me!!
I cried for the first two months of buying my house.
It's normal. *HUG*
- » 6/29/2005 10:20 AM
- Danikabur commented:
Congrats on the house!!!
- » 6/29/2005 10:33 AM
- mrtl commented:
What to congratulate you on? Free summer or new house? Woo hoo!
Party at Cat's!!
- » 6/29/2005 4:47 PM
- Bente commented:
A new house! Wow, congratulations Cat!
- » 6/29/2005 6:06 PM
- Shaun commented:
awwww......the Cat House will be awesome. Congrats
- » 6/30/2005 1:09 AM
- Amy commented:
Jeez Laweez. Saying goodbye to the kids and hello to a new house all in one week. You are a phenomenon. I am very impressed.
- » 6/30/2005 5:00 AM