1. When your favorite television show is a repeat so you turn to another popular show which you have only watched once before, the episode airing inevitably turns out to be the exact same episode that you saw the one other time you watched it.
2. Rednecks are grossly underrepresented in film and television.
3. When people ask you "What are you thinking?" and you tell them you were wondering why Kellogg's doesn't make falafel-flavored Pop Tarts because that would be really tasty and easy to pack for work, they give you funny looks and walk away. Which is rude.
4. When your mother says, "Don't start with me, young lady!" you usually already have.
5. Nobody really talks about what was the greatest thing BEFORE sliced bread.
- Ern commented:
Oh, but there was NOTHING great before sliced bread!
- » 11/01/2005 10:21 AM
- mrtl commented:
I love the peeking into your mind.
- » 11/01/2005 10:58 AM
- not-so-normal mom commented:
I love random thoughts! Your random thoughts are awesome!
- » 11/01/2005 11:52 AM
- Circus Kelli commented:
Sometimes, your random thoughts scare me, but mostly, I think you're funny as hell! :)
- » 11/01/2005 2:44 PM
- WILLIAM commented:
You ca-rack me up.
- » 11/01/2005 3:28 PM
Yes! Yes! Yes! to #1! I only thought that happened to me. Weird isn't it? Like your television knows these things and just likes to mess with your mind sometimes for fun.
- » 11/01/2005 4:33 PM
- Charlotte in Pa commented:
For some reason or another, I never really got into "Everybody Loves Raymond." Occasionally, whatever I normally watched would switch over to Raymond. I somehow caught THE SAME episode the first 3 times I tuned in. Wackiness.
(PS - now that it's syndicated, I TiVo it, and find it quite humorous)
- » 11/02/2005 7:05 AM
- LadyBug commented:
Last night I told my daughter, "Don't start with me," and I thought of you and smiled. :)
- » 11/02/2005 9:09 AM